ICUIMAGES Pawel Dobrowolski Photography is committed to adhering to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) together with all other applicable legislation relating to privacy or data protection.
If I change my policy I will post changes on this page so that you may be aware of them.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We (www.icuimages.net and my service providers) may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
· Account registration/subscription and administration.
· Fulfillment of your order, to communicate with you about your order and to provide customer service.
· Providing a smooth, efficient shopping experience that is tailored to you.
· Notification about products, services, and promotional offers and make them more relevant to you.
· Customer support and technical assistance.
· Assistants in my marketing efforts.
· Improvement of my content, design and vendor selection of my Site.
· Monitor and managing usage and performance of the Site and my systems.
· Providing updates to you regarding your ICUIMAGES Pawel Dobrowolski Photography products;
· Access to ICUIMAGES Pawel Dobrowolski Photography products or services on social networks or third party services;
· Services provided online including my webpage www.icuimages.net, and
· Other uses of the services where information is requested for me and/or participation.
Information Collected Directly From You
You can visit and browse my Site without entering any personal information. However, if you make a purchase, I will ask for the personal information necessary to fulfill your order, to communicate with you about your order and to provide customer service. Moreover, if want to have a great shopping experience and access all of our features, promotional offers and special programs, I will ask for certain personal information. For example, I will collect personal information if you subscribe to my email programs, create or share wish lists, write product reviews, enter a contest or sweepstakes, complete a survey, join my referral or loyalty programs or "Like" me on Facebook. The information collected depends on the purpose. For example, for a purchase made with a credit card, I collect your name, phone number, email address, shipping and billing addresses, zip code and credit card information. To enhance your shopping experience, improve my marketing effectiveness or analyze Site use, I collect your purchase history, preference information (such as specific styles or brands that you prefer) and other demographic information (such as gender, age or income range) that you provide to us.User-generated content on my Site, such as product reviews, product ratings and wish lists, may include personal information. Any such personal information is collected and may be posted on my Site.
Information I Automatically Collect
Like most websites, I automatically collect information about your visit to my Site, including the pages and materials you view, the links you click, the searches you make, purchase information, and other actions you take on my Site. I also collect standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, your geographic location, your browser type and capabilities, your operating system, the date and time you access our Site, session information (such as page response times) and the website from which you linked to or from my Site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Disclosure and External Use of Your Personal Information
1. Service providers. I contract with other companies to provide services on my behalf, such as shipping and fulfilling orders, processing payments, hosting my website and product review pages, sending out information or promotional offers, tailoring site and email content, serving or managing ads, providing customer service, and analyzing Site data. Some of these companies collect and store information for me as part of their services, or I may provide them with the elements of your personal information that they need to deliver their services. These companies are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
2. Aggregate Data. I may share aggregated, non-personal data with service providers, advertisers or other existing or potential business partners to enable my users to receive targeted information (such as product recommendations) and promotional offers and to optimize third-party offers of products and services.
5. Partner Programs. From time to time, I may partner with companies that, in conjunction with trusted store or similar programs, subscription services, rewards programs or other membership programs, require that I disclose purchasing or other personal information about their members who visit our Site (for example, to obtain purchase protection or to earn points or discounts for purchases made on my Site through links from the partner site). I will disclose your personal information to the partner companies when you consent to that disclosure, including consent implied by your agreement to the applicable membership or participation rules, as necessary to support your membership in these programs.
6. Contest/Sweepstakes Winners. I may publicly disclose the name, city and state of winners.
7. Acquisitions or Divestitures. I may decide to sell, buy or merge my own or other businesses. Such a transaction may involve disclosing personal and other information to prospective or actual purchasers, or receiving it from sellers. It is my practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions. In the event that I or all of my assets are acquired in such a transaction, customer information would be one of the transferred assets.
8. Law Enforcement – I may be required to disclose your information to government or law enforcement officials in response to a lawful request by a public authority or if we have to do so to comply with a legal obligation, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We can also disclose your information in order to apply or enforce our terms and conditions or to respond to any claims, to protect my rights or the rights of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent or prevent any illegal activity (including for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
Opting In / Out
Protecting your Security
Third Party Website Links and Features
My Site contains links to other third-party websites, and third-party websites may link to my Site. If you visited my Site through a link or a banner advertisement on another site, then that site may be collecting information from users who click on the banner or link. You should review the privacy policies on those sites to see what information is collected and how it is used. I are not responsible for the privacy practices of any other website or for any information you submit to, or that is collected by, a third-party website.
I do not seek or knowingly collect any personal information about children under 13 years of age. If I become aware that I have unknowingly collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, I will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from my database. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through my Site.
Governing Law; Visitors Residing Outside The United States
EU Rights to personal information
EU and Swiss individuals have the right, under certain circumstances, to:
· Access their personal information;
· Correct inaccurate personal information;
· Request erasure of their personal information without undue delay;
· Request the restricted processing of their personal information;
· To receive the personal information that they have provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you have the right to transmit that information to another controller without hindrance or ask us to do so;
· To object to the processing of their personal information;
Such users may request access to their personal information and modify or remove most information associated with ICUIMAGES Pawel Dobrowolski Photography at any time as Edit Account Details and Billing Details. Users may to exercise any of the above rights by emailing us at email@example.com .
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays.
ICUIMAGES Pawel Dobrowolski Photography shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
How to Contact me with Privacy Questions
ICUIMAGES Pawel Dobrowolski Photography, 24-100 Pulawy, POLAND